1. Avocado Superfood Breakfast Toast
Avocados come with healthy fats and protein. The pomegranate seeds and blueberries add sweet, sweet antioxidants to the mix. Get the recipe here, via Choosing Raw.
2. Chicken and Cabbage Postickers
Sneak some veggies into your favorite apps. Get the recipe here, viaculinarycolleen.com.
3. Cauliflower Crust Grilled Cheese
Just LOOK AT THAT for a hot second. Eat cauliflower in place of bread, and keep the cheese while you’re at it. Get the recipe here, via The Iron You.
Also, on a related note, check out 23 Insanely Clever Ways To Eat Cauliflower Instead Of Carbs.
4. Skinny Omelette Wraps
Put whatever veggies you want in this tasty breakfast. Get the recipe here, via 101 Cookbooks.
5. Asparagus Benedict With Dijon Sauce
Include some healthy sautéed asparagus in your classic eggs benedict. Get the recipe here, via Chow.
6. Zucchini Crust Vegetarian Pizza Margherita
Pizza with a veggie crust. Doesn’t get much better than that. Get the recipe here, via Kalyn’s Kitchen.
7. Buffalo Chicken Jalapeño Poppers
Shredded cheese + cream cheese + shredded chicken + bacon + other incredibly tasty things, all stuffed in jalapeño peppers. Count it. Get the recipe here, via Just Putzing.
8. Healthy Butternut Squash Mac ‘N’ Cheese
This gooey bowl of deliciousness comes with butternut squash, as the name suggests. That totally counts as a veggie dish! Get the recipe here, via Pinch of Yum.
9. Paleo California Rolls
10. Chicken Club Lettuce Wrap
11. Spinach and Chicken Quesadillas
12. Roasted Tomato Risotto
This warm and tasty recipe calls for a pound of fresh whole tomatoes. Get the recipe here, via The Daring Gourmet.
13. Quinoa Kale Bowl With Mushrooms and Asparagus
14. Think Green Juice
This supercharged green juice comes with kale, apple, celery, cucumber, spinach, mint, and more. It’s easy and tasty, and makes a great supplement to your regular meals. Get the recipe here, via Cook Republic.
15. Pan-Seared Brussels Sprouts With Cranberries and Pecans
There’s so much goodness going on here — Brussels sprouts are an excellent source of vitamin C, vitamin K, and folate, among other essentials. Cranberries are packed with antioxidants, walnuts come with protein and fiber, and that gorgonzola cheese is just delicious. Get the recipe here, via RachelSchultz.com.
16. Crispy Baked Avocado Fries
17. Spicy Sausage, Kale, and Whole Wheat Orecchiette Soup
This healthy, hearty lunch will keep you warm and help you get your fill of kale. Get the recipe here, via How Sweet Eats.
18. Stuffed Zucchini Boats
Here’s a cool veggie-based party snack idea: Stuff your zucchinis with all sorts of tasty foods (vegetables and otherwise).Get the recipe for these here, via Family Fresh Cooking.
19. Cheese and Browned Butter Spaghetti Squash
The cheese in this dish is called Mizithra, and it’s delicious. Get the recipe here, via My Purple Spoon.
20. Spicy Miso Edamame
Add an extra kick to your typical steamed edamame starters. Get the recipe here, via Love and Olive Oil.
21. Roasted Tomato Basil Oatmeal
22. Healthy Beef Chili
23. Teriyaki Salmon Bowls With Snap Peas and Sriracha
24. Vegan Lasagna
25. Healthy Garlic Shrimp Pasta
This dish calls for frozen broccoli and frozen mixed vegetables of your choosing. It’s a simple and healthy dinner that you can make quickly and easily. Get the recipe here, via Well Plated.
26. Creamy Cauliflower Garlic Rice
So creamy. So tasty. So full of cauliflower. Get the recipe here, via Pinch of Yum.
27. Sweet Potato-Crusted Spinach Quiche
28. Creamy Spinach and Pear Soup With Pancetta
Cashews in this soup add to the creaminess, blogger Lindsay from Love and Olive Oil says. The pears add sweetness, and the spinach delivers some essential nutrients and minerals. And the final creation can help keep you warm. Get the recipe here, via Love and Olive Oil.
29. Sautéed Julienned Zoodles
This sautéed “spaghetti” dish is actually made from zucchini, yellow squash, and carrots. Get the recipe here, via Skinny Taste.
Leave a Reply